Saturday, 25 July 2015

14th August 2015, Halifax

12 noon, I will be joined outside Northgate House in Halifax by some of the finest people in the land.
Those who want to get Justice for the crimes inflicted upon children by abusive "carers" and Social Services, and expose the truth that Nothing has changed, if anything the problem is growing.

With the ever enthusiastic Mickey Summers due to attend, the day should be eventful to say the least!

More info

Sunday, 19 July 2015

Thursday, 16 July 2015

R.I.P Haydn "Superman" Burton

 Haydn ‘Superman’ Burton is currently in Winchester Prison for daring to protest outside his MP’s (Steve Brine) constituency office in Winchester. Police have accused him of breaching a Criminal Behaviour Order by protesting.

It is with heavy heart I bring you the sad news that Haydn, child abuse and Father's Rights campaigner, was found hanged in his cell at HMP Winchester  yesterday morning.
He was declared clinically dead although remains on life support whilst his family come to terms with events.
He had been determined to continue the fight upon his release from prison.
I'm sorry to say, Haydn's life support was switched off approx an hour ago.
Thoughts are with his family and loved ones.

Friday, 10 July 2015

People's Internet Radio, 7pm

Tonight, I will be joining Andy Young on his network debut session on PiR.

His series The Enemy Within is a series of shows exposing the depth and breadth of crimes being committed by those in positions of power !!!!

Tonight will be Child Abuse 101 with myself and then an illegal house seizure in Sunnybrow, County Durham with Truth Machine.

The show will be live 7pm til 9pm with a podcast to follow.

Thursday, 9 July 2015

G4S - Now In Child Care.

A decision by councillors to refuse plans for a residential house to be changed into a children’s home has been overturned.

G4S Children’s Services had applied for a change of use for 34 Hatton Avenue in Wellingborough from a dwelling house to a children’s home.
But the application was refused unanimously by Wellingborough Council’s planning committee last October.
An appeal was lodged by G4S against the result, which has since been allowed and planning permission has now been granted.
The report by Thomas Shields, an inspector for The Planning Inspectorate, said: “I have had regard to the strength of local opposition to the proposal, including a petition, and a letter from the local MP, but consider this does not justify the dismissal of the appeal given that I have identified it would not result in any demonstrable harm.
“None of the other matters raised, either individually or collectively, are of such significance that they would outweigh my conclusions on the main issues.”
The property is a three-storey detached house on a corner plot at the junction of Hatton Avenue with Hatton Park Road.
The change of use application is for a children’s home for up to five children aged between 10 and 17-years-old with 24-hour care provision by staff.
Children living at the house could require care for various reasons, including ill health of parents, problems with families, in the care of the local authority or subject to a court or interim care order, or foster placement breakdown.
Mr Shields said he felt that ‘the proposed development would provide an appropriate community service in the form of a care home for children who are in need of such care.’
But following the appeal decision, Cllr Peter Morrall, chairman of the planning committee, said: “We’re obviously very disappointed with the decision.
“The planning inspector hasn’t taken into account local people’s opinions.
“We will continue to consider every planning application on its own merit and make the decisions that we believe are right for our borough.”
Concerns had been raised by residents in the area ahead of the original decision to refuse it, with more than 100 letters of objection and an 800-name petition calling for the plans to be refused.
Residents’ fears included adversely changing the neighbourhood, increased noise, anti-social behaviour, increased crime and vandalism, increased traffic and the proposal would ‘dilute unique residential character.’

Saturday, 4 July 2015

London CSA Rally 27th June

Fantastic day was had by all curtesy of Chris Wittwer and hosted by the lovely Chris Tuck

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Operation Pallial, 5 Convictions

A former Metropolitan police officer has been found guilty of historic sex offences in North Wales.
At the end of a two month trial at Mold Crown Court, a jury considering the cases of seven defendants charged with sex abuse in the Wrexham area in the 1970s and 80s have returned with a further verdict.
Former police officer Julian Huxley, 70, who at the time worked as a civil servant at Wrexham Barracks, has been convicted of two charges of indecent assault on the main complainant, by a 10 to two majority.
The case against him has been adjourned for sentence.
Jury members have now been sent home for an eighth time and will return tomorrow (July 1) in respect of the final defendant Keith Stokes, 62, a former haulier and abattoir manager, from Quarry Hill in Farndon, Chester.
Stokes has already been found not guilty of one charge of indecency with a child.
He faces three charges of indecent assault, one charge of buggery and one charge of attempted buggery.
Yesterday (June 29) the jury found defendant Neil Phoenix, 63, of Windsor Road, New Broughton, Wrexham , guilty of the one charge he faced, indecent assault on a boy at the home of Gary Cooke, who was alleged to have been at the centre of a paedophile ring in the 1980s.
The men were arrested as part of Operation Pallial , a National Crime Agency investigation into allegations of historic sexual abuse.