Wednesday, 25 December 2013

The Paedo Smörgåsbord

The following article from the Daily Mail is the type of Gov. policy which only further endangers children. Putting images of 6,000 vulnerable children, locatable by County through an interactive map just invites every perverse paedophile to go on a "treasure hunt" with a buffet at the end...
Families hoping to adopt will soon be able to browse for children online, under radical changes to the adoption system. 
From early next year the pictures and profiles of some of the 6,000 children waiting for a home will be available on the internet for would-be parents to search through and select potential matches. 
Previously, this process was carried out by social workers who decided on parents behalf which child was best suited to them. 
Families hoping to adopt will soon be able to browse for children online, under radical changes to the adoption system
Families hoping to adopt will soon be able to browse for children online, under radical changes to the adoption system
The new plans - rolled out from Tuesday - will also see rules relaxed so prospective parents can check the waiting lists of neighbouring councils, whereas before they were limited to their local authority.
The new map-style system includes information for each local council area, such as the ratio of children in need to waiting adopters, approval rates and how long it takes to make matches.
Adoption UK chief executive Hugh Thornbery said the changes could make enduring difference for children who have had the worst possible start in life.
He said: 'We’ve seen a rise in adoptions this year, but we still need more adopters to provide loving homes for some of society’s most vulnerable children.
Children and Families Minister Edward Timpson said 'promising progress' was being made towards improving adoption rates
Children and Families Minister Edward Timpson said 'promising progress' was being made towards improving adoption rates
'We know that key to attracting more adopters is the assurance of accessible, timely and appropriate support.
'One of the board’s tasks will be to turn the Government’s aspirations for better adoption support into reality so that adoptive parents and their children receive the support they need to build strong families and bright futures.'
Children and Families Minister Edward Timpson said 'promising progress' was being made towards improving adoption rates but significantly more remained to be done.
An extra £50 million would be provided to local councils to improve services, he said.
'This Christmas I want anyone considering adoption to look carefully at the information in our interactive maps and consider whether they can offer a child a stable and loving home,' said the minister, who has two adopted brothers.
'There remains significant work to do next year.
Department for Education figures show a 34 per cent increase in adopters and adoptions up by a record 15 per cent following the implementation of reforms.
And Prime Minister David Cameron has said the issue is a personal priority.
David Simmonds, chair of the Local Government Association’s Children and Young People Board, added: 'Increased focus on improving adoption services is a positive move, but this isn’t new money. 
'It represents a net reduction in funding for local authorities and could impact on services for vulnerable children. This could include early intervention services which can help councils identify children that could benefit from adoption at an early stage.
Department for Education figures show a 34 per cent increase in adopters and adoptions up by a record 15 per cent following the implementation of reforms. And Prime Minister David Cameron has said the issue is a personal priority
Department for Education figures show a 34 per cent increase in adopters and adoptions up by a record 15 per cent following the implementation of reforms. And Prime Minister David Cameron has said the issue is a personal priority
'Councils have been working hard to recruit more adoptive mums and dads and are doing everything in their power to ensure that vulnerable children get the best start in life. 
'There has been a significant increase in the numbers of children placed in adoptive homes and councils have achieved a 32 per cent increase in the number of adopters approved in the last year.
'The fact remains that we still need thousands more potential adopters to come forward to offer loving homes.
'Councils also rightly acknowledge that there is variation in performance across the country and the LGA is working with the Government to help support improvement. However, there is no one-size-fits-all approach and decisions must be made on what is in the best interests of each individual child.'

Sunday, 22 December 2013

Harriet Harman and P.I.E

PIE was set up as a special interest group within the Scottish Minorities Group by founder member Michael Hanson, who became the group's first Chairman.
Since the majority of enquiries were from England, PIE relocated to London in 1975 where 23-year old Keith Hose became its new Chairperson. Hose had connections with the South London group of the Gay Liberation Front (GLF). GLF thinking questioned the family as the basis of an economic, social and sexual system and certain sections of GLF favoured the abolition of the age of consent; their youth group had staged a march in support of this demand (however, it should be noted that the age of consent for homosexuals was 21 at the time, in comparison to 16 for heterosexuals).
Paedophile Action for Liberation had developed as a breakaway group from South London Gay Liberation Front. It was the subject of an article in the Sunday People, which dedicated its front page and centre-spread to the story. The result was intimidation and loss of employment for some of those who were exposed. It later merged with PIE.
This exposé on PAL had a chilling effect on PIE members' willingness for activism. In the PIE Chairperson's Annual Report for 1975-6, Keith Hose wrote that 'The only way for PIE to survive, was to seek out as much publicity for the organization as possible.... If we got bad publicity we would not run into a corner but stand and fight. We felt that the only way to get more paedophiles joining PIE... was to seek out and try to get all kinds of publications to print our organization's name and address and to make paedophilia a real public issue.'
A campaign to attract media attention was not effective at that time, but Hose's attendance at the 1975 annual conference of the Campaign for Homosexual Equality (CHE) in Sheffield, where he made a speech on paedophilia, was covered at length in The Guardian.
In the same year Hose also attended a conference organized by Mind, the national mental health organization, where it was suggested that PIE should submit evidence to the Home Office Criminal Law Revision Committee on the age of consent. PIE submitted a 17-page document in which it proposed that there should be no age of consent, and that the criminal law should concern itself only with sexual activities to which consent is not given, or which continue after prohibition by a civil court.

Thursday, 19 December 2013

Greville Janner Arrested For Crimes Against Children

Lord Greville Janner, named Here as a suspected member of Paedophile Information Exchange has been arrested for crimes against children. National and International Press have been asked to "Sit on the story for a few days.", presumably while Whitehall reconvenes and tries to plan an excuse to cover everything up again.
The story will no doubt be released during the Queen's Speech on Xmas Day. Or is that just cynical?

December 2013: Lord Janner has been arrested on child sexual abuse charges.

In 1991, after accusing LORD/MP Greville Janner of paedophilic behaviour with a teenager, Frank Beck was arrested and charged with the sexual and physical abuse of children in his care over a thirteen-year period.
At his trial Beck stated that: - “One child has been buggered and abused for two solid years by Greville Janner“.
Immediately after this, Janner who just happens to be, ironically, a long time member of the boy scouts association, and Sir David Napley, his solicitor, went to Police headquarters in Leicester. Whereupon, the following statement was issued:
“We have advised Mr. Janner that he is prevented from making any statement at this stage”.
Shortly afterwards, the Director of Public Prosecutions, Alan Green, let it be known that “for lack of evidence”, Janner would not be prosecuted, even though Paul Winston, who was just thirteen when he and Janner first met, was able to describe Janner‘s home, the hotel rooms they had shared, and Janner’s habits and person in detail.
The Director of Public Prosecutions, himself, was arrested for kerb-crawling in Kings Cross a little while later.
Green had come to the attention of the police previously for this same misdemeanour and was quietly given a formal warning. The scandal prompted his resignation from public office

Greville Ewan Janner, Baron Janner of Braunstone (born 11 July 1928) is a British Labour politician, lawyer and author. A QC since 1971, he was a Labour MP from 1970 to 1997
JANNER is a alleged child molester well known to the police. An active file on his activities has been maintained at Scotland Yard since even before the eruption of the Leicester Children’s Home scandal of 1991, which led to the jailing of the notorious paedophile Frank Beck. Damning evidence concerning JANNER’s sustained sexual abuse of a 13 year-old boy in care emerged during Beck’s trial, but JANNER was shielded by the then Director of Public Proescutions, Sir Alan Green—who resigned shortly after as the result of a “kerb-crawling” incident.
JANNER used the device of a ‘Personal Statement’ to deny all the accusations against him. Statements to the House of Commons of this kind, apart from being covered by Parliamentary privilege, are exempt from the usual interjections *and questions* from other MPs. After making his statement JANNER was invited by the prtess to answer their questions *outside* the privileged confines of the House. He refused to do so, and refused to explain why.
Thus it may be seen that his subsequent claims to have been “cleared by Parliament of all accusations” is utterly untrue. JANNER ducked a genuine opportunity to clear his name by taking legal action against his former victim who, as a grown man, has re-iterated his evidence outside the protection of the witness box.
Let’s take a closer look at Greville Janner:
In court, Paul Winston, who was, at the time of Beck’s trial, a married man with children, stood up for him, as did several other witnesses, paying credit to his achievements and behaviour and confirming his anti-Janner testimony.
He said Beck had counselled him over his relationship with the MP, and had brought the affair to an end. He also stated that he had had a beneficial effect on his life. According to Winston’s evidence, he was invited to Janner’s home near Golders Green, whilst Janner’s wife was away, and this led to his sharing Janner’s bed where they “cuddled and fondled each other”. Thereafter Winston testified that, over the next two years, he was regularly sodomised by Janner.
Beck discovered what had been going on after Winston was put into his care, at which point, he informed his superiors at Leicester Social Services. At one point, Janner visited the care home with a new bicycle for Paul but Beck denied him entry and would not allow the gift to be passed on. This was confirmed by another witness at the trial.

Sunday, 8 December 2013

Operation Daybreak

DETECTIVES investigating claims of abuse at former Notts children's homes have made a new arrest – and say the number of alleged victims has increased.
Officers also say the claims now cover alleged incidents at six former council-run homes, instead of five.
The huge investigation, code named Operation Daybreak, is examining allegations of sexual or physical abuse against children in now-closed homes.
The claims stretch from the late 1960s until 2000.
Daybreak covers alleged abuse by staff at Beechwood Community House, Mapperley, Bracken House, which was in Thames Street, Bulwell, Ranskill Gardens, Bestwood, Wood Nook, in Beechdale Road, Beechdale, and Risley Hall, Derbyshire.
A Notts Police spokeswoman confirmed a sixth former home, which used to operate in the city, had now been added to the list. It cannot yet be named for legal reasons.
Notts Police also said yesterday that a man had been arrested in connection with an alleged historical serious sexual offence at Beechwood.
He was detained and questioned last month then released on bail pending further inquiries.
Police say the number of alleged victims is now 64, up by three since September.
Five other people have previously been arrested were all released with no further action.
The update came as a council issued an apology to one of the alleged victims after it emerged his care files had apparently been destroyed in the 1970s.
Michael Summers, 59, says he suffered physical and emotional abuse at Beechwood and was later moved to another home in Nottingham where he claims he was molested.
A social worker then later raped him in a car, he claims, and he also alleges he was physically abused at another Notts home and at Risley Hall.
He had asked both Nottingham City Council and Notts County Council for the release of his files to help his case.
But the records, kept by the county council on behalf of the city, have not been found.
Under current regulations, records must be kept for 100 years but this was not the case when Mr Summers was in care.
Anthony May, corporate director for children, families and cultural services at the county council, said: "Despite an extensive search for Mr Summers' child care files, we have been unable to locate them.
"There is a note on our records from 1978 which says the files have been destroyed.
"The rules regarding retention of files were different then and we believe we had no legal obligation to keep them.
"However, we have found some references to Mr Summers in other general files and have shared these with him.
"That said, it would certainly help us and Mr Summers if we could find his child care files."
He added he had both telephoned and written to Mr Summers to apologise.
"I regret sincerely any distress that we have caused to Mr Summers because we cannot find his files," he added.
Mr Summers waived his legal right to anonymity in July as an alleged victim of a sex offence in an attempt to encourage other potential victims to come forward.
He grew up in The Meadows before going into care and today lives in New York.
He said: "I accept the apology in part – but I still want someone to be held accountable for destroying them.
"I want to know who authorised their destruction."

Read more:

Thursday, 5 December 2013

Dutch Society for Sexual Reform

The Dutch Society for Sexual Reform , also known by the acronym NVSH (in Dutch : Nederlandse Vereniging voor Seksuele Hervorming), is an organization Netherlands , founded in 1946, which advocates a change in the perception of sexuality in society. Among its prominent members was personalities with psychologist Frits Bernard , Senator and lawyer Edward Brongersma and sociologist Paul Schnabel.
The NVSH advocates the acceptance of human sexuality in all its forms, such as pre-marital relations, adultery , homosexuality , masturbation , exhibitionism , oral sex , anal sex ,bestiality or pedophilia.
This group is Still active. See the wiki for more info. 

See Current Paedo Groups for other active Networks around the world, some of which are in influential positions.