Sunday 3 November 2013

'Cover-up' Over VIPs Who Abuse Children In Care


Are our police turning a blind eye to the abuse of innocent children Are our police turning a blind eye to the abuse of innocent children? [GETTY - POSED]
The whistleblower said he was warned by his superiors not to investigate suspected paedophiles, including a senior politician and a judge.

He said the justice system was “corrupt” and “rotten to the core” and told how vulnerable boys and girls as young as nine were plied with heroin and raped by rich and powerful men.

Agreeing to speak anonymously, the police insider warned: “There is a massive cover-up going on and those who are abusing children are being protected by the powers that be.

“When I was investigating abuse at low levels, street prostitution, everything was fine but as soon as the evidence started taking me to a higher level, I was told to wind my neck in and not go any further.


“Among the names given to me by abuse victims were a former Cabinet minister and a judge who had been handing paedophiles soft sentences. I was warned by a senior officer to back off and it has to be because the clients of these children were very well-connected people.”

Our source has more than 20 years’ experience working with abused children. During his investigations for one of the country’s biggest police forces, victims mentioned a number of prominent names.
jimmy, savile, abuse, rape, neglect, Are VIPs able to abuse innocent minors because of their connections? [GETTY]

He said: “I spoke to one abuse survivor who was working for a lingerie firm. She told me she once took a call from someone asking if they could send two people for a fitting but discretion was absolutely vital and they were willing to pay to keep it hush-hush.

“The two people who turned up to be fitted for women’s underwear were the same former Cabinet minister I had been told about earlier and Stephen Milligan MP, who later died in bizarre circumstances.”

Our source added: “Trying to secure a charge of procuring a child for prostitution is no good because you are asking the child to give evidence against their boyfriend, dealer, employer and they are not going to do it.
"I proposed a more effective way of dealing with it, which was met with hostility.

"I was called into the office of a very senior officer and told what I was doing would damage the police."

“He warned me to keep my mouth shut. It left me a broken man. Any system that patronises this behaviour is corrupt, rotten to the core.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/440846/Cover-up-over-VIPs-who-abuse-children-in-care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time and interest